Another Day
Hi, this is NT, the oldest brother. Blogging for the first time. Just an update on our gang. We were all feeling better today but Maddy was a real bear and Emma was extremely s p a c e y.
That's about it... one more thing- we went to the library at 5 minutes before closing (Mom and I, because I have the only Massachusetts library card in the family) to get a movie and decided in a frenzy of choice that I am sick of what modern filmmaking has to offer.
That's about it... one more thing- we went to the library at 5 minutes before closing (Mom and I, because I have the only Massachusetts library card in the family) to get a movie and decided in a frenzy of choice that I am sick of what modern filmmaking has to offer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home